Oh No!!! I can't seem to control myself, I am in love with....DISHES!!
In the last few weeks, I have spent countless hours on the internet looking at dishes and table settings and perusing antique shops. Last night, I had a dream about them.
My latest find is a 27 piece set of Fire King Pink Swirl plates.....OMG!! I am in love. Did I tell you that I am in love? I am plotting a self reward system, so that I can acquire the matching bowls and grow my collection.
Cleveland boy threatened that he will take away my credit card, if I buy any more dishes. I reminded him that this is not my fault, "baby, I am just nesting, this will be over as soon as I give birth."
Am I really going through a phase or have I reached a new level of insanity?
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment